Sat, Sept 3 5:30pm Kick off the 2016 Carolina football season with the Charlotte Carolina Club at our new Carolina game watch location, Moo and Brew in Plaza Midwood. Moo and Brew is partnering with us for football and basketball season and will show every Carolina game inside or out on the deck. And when you join us for game watches at Moo and Brew, you’re helping raise money for our Charlotte Carolina Club scholarship. Moo and Brew will donate a portion of the game watch food sales to our fund!
The first 8 people to find Susan with the Charlotte Carolina Club will get a 2016 UNC Football poster.
Game day specials include:
- Good weather!! (bring a jacket, y’all)
- $5 He’s Not Here blue cup (filled with PBR or upgrade to one of 4 craft beers for $3 more)
- Tar Heel-themed burger special (Char-Heel, anyone?)
- Moo and Brew has a small lot on site and a paid lot across the street (pay $3 for in the lot across the street and spend $20 at Moo and Brew and they’ll give you a $3 credit towards your purchase)
- Free parking is available nearby that is a short walk away
- Get a FREE ride to and from the game watch with the YC Mobile taxi deal below!
YC Mobile App:
$20 towards your cab ride there AND back (so 2 $20 rides) good on Saturday, September 3 only! To get this deal, download the app and plug in the code MOOANDBLUE to get the $20 credit. Use the code again when they order the cab to leave for the additional $20.
Tar Heel Snapchat Geofilter:
You can be part of UNC’s new 2016 TV campaign “UNC With Me.” It uses the Old Well and real examples of Carolina’s presence and impact on our world to celebrate something UNC students and alumni know so well: ‘Carolina isn’t just a place you go. It’s a place you take with you.’ As part of the launch, the University has created custom Snapchat filters for a handful of GAA alumni clubs.The Charlotte Carolina Club is one of just a few clubs around the world to be invited to participate! The filter will be live on Snapchat from 4–9 p.m. on Saturday at Moo & Brew. Take and share your pics and then keep an eye on ESPN during the game for our :30 commercial and you may see yourself!
We’re looking forward to good time and many wins with Moo and Brew owner Ken Thomas ’90 and his team!