The Coach Williams Farewell Tour wraps up a national title game between two teams with LOTS of Carolina connections!
Tip off is 9:20p. We recommend getting to Moo & Brew before that.
The UNC v Kansas game watch is ON at Moo & Brew in Plaza Midwood. If you’ve ever attended any big UNC game at Moo & Brew, you know Ken Thomas ’90 and his team go all out. This game is no exception! Ken asked me to pass this on:
- The game will be on multiple TVs & screens (with sound) inside, on the covered patio and outside near the parking lot.
- There will be 10 high tops with 4 seats each available that you can reserve in advance for $100 (email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation). The tables are outside.
- Plenty of seating available
- Lots of giveaways, specials and fun stuff for everyone that attends
- A DJ will be onsite to get the crowd hyped during the commercial breaks
Look for more updates on our social media. We hope to see you there!